Today we are to share 5 unique facts about ourselves. Here they are 🙂
1) I have photosensitive epilepsy. I have had since the age of 12, had my first ever seizure on a school trip in Paris. Made it all the more scary not having my mum there to be with me. It took about a year to diagnose, and I have been put on life long medication ever since. It also means being extra careful in pregnancy.
2) my dad chose my name. On the day I was born, he can to visit my mum and they were discussing what to name me – dad just automatically said Charlotte – mum took a while to be sold on the idea.
3) I have had 3 surnames. This one always confuses people when I fill in forms! It always amuses me when someone says what was your maiden name, and I give them 2. When mum married my stepdad we changed are name to moseley by deedpole. Ward, Moseley and married name Cornes
4) I am a huge karaoke hog. By this I mean, if someone so much as mentions karaoke I am there 🙂 I have always used singing is a way of escaping, and I just adore it 🙂
5) I have a large film collection.. And a ridiculous knowledge of movies. Even things I didn’t think I knew. It would be better if I could memorise something useful like maths..but noo my brain chooses movies 🙂
I hope you all enjoyed my 5 unique facts.
Happy Friday 🙂