This is a hard prompt for me.
I rarely feel good about myself.
If I am honest I nearly didn’t write anything for today, as I have been having a terrible day mentally.
But I have tried very hard to get 10 things that I love about myself…so here goes.
1. I can draw a little – I have never been particularly arty. But on the odd occasion I have drawn some Disney characters for my daughter. It makes me feel really good.
2. My hair – its taken me a long time to feel good about my hair. In school my hair was something that was mocked on a daily basis. I have had people make nice comments on my hair before. When I worked in sales I had this man say to me wow you have lovely hair, you must be Irish 🙂 at 28 I have just learned to love it.
3. My ability to go to the beach and always bring shells home – there is something wonderful about finding a lovely shell, all clean and pretty. I love filling my home with beach shells.
4. I have a good memory for movie trivia – anyone that knows me knows I adore movies. But I can remember really random, useless bits of info on certain films. For example, someone can mention a film and I would know who starred in it. But I love this part of me, its nice and quirky.
5. My freckles – again this is a new development. I always hated how pale I am, that I can go on holiday and come back looking the same. I always hoped that one time they would all join together and make a nice big tan 🙂 but do you know what, they make me unique. They make me who I am and I wouldn’t be without them. Plus in summer I get more…result!