Ok so I am literally floating on cloud 9 right now (not that I have any idea what that means!!) I am smiling like an idiot… Know why??
Well my lovely friend Britney has nominated me for the one lovely blog award! How awesome is that.
I feel so loved right now its crazy
It feels really good to be nominated (no I am not going to do an Oscar’s speech) it just feels really strange that I write my blog, still thinking that nobody reads it…even though I get comments…yea I am strange!
Anyway, I am going to share 7 little known Charl facts with you (because, well I have to!)
1. I own 378 DVDs. Hmm thats quite a lot actually… Yikes! I don’t consider myself a movie wizz, but to me there is nothing better than curling up on the sofa with a good film. My favourite you ask…Forrest Gump. Tom Hanks is just amazing.
2. When I was 15 I became a Goth. And listened to metal music, yup slipknot and Papa Roach and System of a down were my bag baby! I am pretty sure I used to wear leather chokers with metal studs on…yea this is why its a little known fact…moving on..
3. I have never had my hair any longer than just below my shoulders. For some reason, I get antsy and chop it off…no idea why. I always wanted long hair…but never keep it that way.
4. My favourite colours are red, purple, turquoise and sunshine yellow. Although oddly enough I don’t own anything turquoise… Weird!
5. I have 4 brothers and 1 sister. I have lived in the rural welsh countryside since the age of 5. My first memory of moving down here was of a huge blizzard that we traveled in. Love snow!
6. I really don’t like being late for things. I clock watch…a lot. I drop my daughter off 30 mins early for school. If I am meeting someone I always arrive early. Its odd because both my mum and sister are rubbish time keepers lol!
7. I am going to do a Britney now and give you the low down on my appearance ☺. I am 5ft 3in..so next to Britney I would look like a hobbit lol! I also pride myself on having an hourglass figure…all though right now it has a little extra sand I have naturally auburn hair..but I dye it for extra redness! I have a lot of freckles, they used to bother me because I didn’t know anyone else that had them. Now I call them my tan sprinkles because let’s face it..redhead +pale skin = painful sunburn.
There you have it. 7 teeny Charl facts. Took me ages to think of them. I racked my brain for things I haven’t mentioned before ☺
Now I get to pick people to nominate..yay!!
Therese – met this lady via 31 days. She is so open, and inspiring. I love to read her journey
Lizelle – love this lady. Love her spirit and passion 💖
Bess – thanks to the blogtember challenge I discovered this lovely lady. Love her creativity. Love her
Helen – love everything she writes. She is wonderful, inspirational and just a star!
Tabitha Blue – a fellow mama who shares wonderful posts on motherhood!
Melissa – love her wonderful and honest posts
There you go folks,
Can’t wait to get to know more about you all ☺