Back for day 5 of blogtember.
I think I should have added an extra passion on to yesterday’s post – because I freaking love music! Always have done.
Music has the ability to move people – either to dance like a loon or cry floods of tears 😊
Yes I have done these things on more than one occasion.
I have a spotify playlist with a few hundred songs in it…so let’s hit that shuffle button…
Charlotte’s spotify playlist –
1. Boom clap – charli xcx
2. I’m yours – Jason Mraz
3. How long will I love you – Ellie Goulding
4. without you – Caissie Levy
5. Do you remember – Jack Johnson
6. If I can dream – Alfie Boe
7. Uptown funk – Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars
8. Now – Karen Carpenter
9. Real live – clean bandit, Jess Glynne
10. Lego house – Ed Sheeran
I find it such fun looking through my playlist like this – kinda proves to me how much different types of music I listen to.
I have movie score too…like brave, lord of the rings and Les mis.
Just for fun here are some more – because I just can’t help myself
1. Defying gravity – original cast recording/2003
2. Pompeii – Bastille
3. Black magic – little mix
4. Love on top – Beyonce
5. Lay me down – Sam Smith
But what’s on your playlist?
Can’t wait to get more music to look for on spotify 😊