A few weeks ago I was given the sunshine award –
I want to thank raphaela for nominating me 😊
It’s always nice to be nominated for something… I almost feel like I should have a speech prepared…
Alright here are the ground rules for you –
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
3. Nominate a few bloggers
4. Write the same amount of questions for your nominated bloggers
5. Notify the bloggers on their blog
6. Put the award button on your blog
I will try to answer the questions as best I can…
1. What has blogging given you?
Escape. Joy. Friends. Openness. Being able to share my heart.
It has given me the ability to talk about things that affect me.
2. What do you do when you are under stress?
I don’t cope well with stress. I get really frustrated which makes me stress more. I try to breathe, you know..calm myself.
Although I have found crochet helps me de stress somewhat 😊
3. What music do you love?
I do love music, pretty much all music!
But I have a love of musical theatre… nothing beats a good showtune 😉 also I am a fan of Ed Sheeran, Greenday and Karen Carpenter… Hello odd combo! 😂
4. What advice would you give new bloggers?
Don’t be afraid to be honest.
Don’t be afraid to share on subjects less talked about.
Don’t bury yourself in too many ideas.
Sometimes simplicity is best.
5. What artist inspires you?
Colleen Hanley she is a mother and surf artist in California. She is a family friend of ours, and I love her art. It’s always full of bright, beautiful colours..which draws me in.
I would like to nominate
Here are your questions….
1. What is your greatest accomplishment?
2. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
3. What made you start blogging?
4. Tell us 3 things from your bucket list…if you don’t have one make it up 😊
5. What is the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Have fun with it..I did 😊
Besides *whispers* its nearly Friday 👏