I am officially on holiday in 1 days time – am I excited?!
Is that a trick question??
Just a tad!
My youngest daughter told her dad earlier she was nervous because the journey is very far!
Bless her! She is a very nervous little soul ❤
So blogtember is back!
September is back! How did that happen so quickly?!
I have done this challenge now for 2 years and it is something I get very excited about.
Because I enjoy writing and this year I have kind of lost my flow a little bit so I hope to use this as a means to bring my flow back 😉
Day one is a day to introduce yourself.
An introduction to charlotte..how fun for you!! 😂
Me in a nutshell right here –
I am a 30 year old married mum of 3. I am a stay at home mum.
I live in the back end of nowhere in Wales, UK.
I enjoy photography… Sometimes too much (ie camera glued to face!)
I spend probably more time than necessary on Instagram and crocheting.
I thought this year I might try something a little different in the whole get to know me thing…like a ‘which do you prefer’ questionnaire..type thing!
Let’s see how many my brain can come up with!
I did in fact take a picture of myself in the mirror!!
I am just that cool 😂
1. Books or movies? Books. I do love movies, but given the choice books always!
2. Tea or coffee? Coffee hands down!
3. Sweet or savoury? I am a savoury girl, always will be 😉
4. Harry Potter or LOTR? I may divide a nation with this but LOTR..I am a huge fan of Tolkien
5. 1950’s or 2000’s? I adore everything about the 1950’s..the dress, the attitude, the cars..love!
6. Italian or Indian? Italian definitely! I am pasta girl through and through.
7. Dresses or jeans? Drat I made this one tough for myself! I typed it and then forced myself to answer.. Jeans!
8. Introvert or extrovert? I am an introvert
9. Starbucks or Costa? Starbucks no competition!
10. Writing or drawing? Writing! I have always leaned more toward writing.
11. Spring or autumn? Interestingly I love both. But I prefer spring.
12. Pepsi or coke? Coke..cherry!
13. Winter or summer? Summer! I am not one for tanning..I burn like a crisp..but I love the sunshine 🌞
14. American accent or Irish accent? I am a sucker for Irish accents…must be my Irish roots!
15. Toast or crumpets? Ooh crumpets…with loads of butter..OK now I am hungry!
16. Heels or flats? Flats. Although the short girl in me wants to say heels!
17. Musicals or drama? Musicals! I always wanted to be in musical theatre!
18. Bacon sandwich or fry up? Bacon sandwich
19. Fruit or vegetables? Both actually
20. Gandalf or dumbledore? Dumbledore! Sorry gandalf ❤
21. Ice cream or custard? Ice cream, never been a huge fan of custard.
22. Hotdogs or hamburgers? In n out hamburgers! Not that I get them often.
23. Roses or lilies? Stargazer lilies
24. Paintings or photographs? I am going to say both, because I think they are very equal!
25. Black and white or colour? Black and white
26. Sunrise or sunset? Sunrise 🌞
27. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla, my flavour palate can be pretty ordinary sometimes.
28. Marilyn Monroe or Greta Garbo? Marilyn Monroe! I have been a huge fan for years!
29. Butterflies or ladybirds? Butterflies
30. Modern or classic? Give me classic any day 😊
There it is a little about me 😊
Look forward to learning more about you
From Saturday I will be coming to you from France!
Heres to the blogtember challenge ❤